Sunday 15 November 2015

WHAT I WORE: Primark Coat, River Island Tee, Primark Jeans and Urban Outfitters Boots

If you follow me on Instagram you will mostly likely have seen my recent 'Sunday Funday' outfit photo. It seemed to be really popular with everyone so I thought I would do a 'What I Wore' post to go through the outfit in more detail. 



Outfit details are as follows:

Coat - Primark
With detachable fur collar, and an absolute steal at only £28! Get yours in your local Primark NOW!






Image © ASOS




Image © Next 

T-Shirt - River Island



Image © River Island

Any slogan tee will be perfect with this outfit, I will chop and change so that I get loads of wear out of this coat. 

Super Skinny Jeans - Primark
Get yours in your local Primark NOW!


Image © Topshop 

Again, any black skinny jeans will do. But I've opted to show you a pair which I know are exactly the same fit as the ones I'm wearing here.

Boots - Urban Outfitters



Image © Very

A simple every day look in a black and grey palette - my absolute fave. You can mix and match these pieces to create lots of different outfits which is exactly what I'm doing. Add a little bobble hat when it gets colder and the outfit will be super cute! Also, *CONFESSION* I may just have bought the same coat in plain black, I LOVE it! 



Friday’s Giirl
x

No comments:

Post a Comment